Who we are
The build team is responsible for the design and construction of the robot. After an initial game analysis, students plan and prototype their ideas during the initial weeks of build season, applying what they learned during the pre-season meetings.
Members CAD the successful designs in Autodesk Inventor for the final robot. The computer model of the robot speeds up the manufacturing and assembly stages. Students make some components on CNC equipment and others on manual machines. With a mixture of commercial products and custom components the build team brings the robot together.
They maintain the robot throughout the competition season, repairing failed systems and improving others. The build team’s persistent efforts result in competitive robots.
Build Team Mentors
From the Blog
- Archimedes Division Winners & Einstein Semifinalist at World Champs
- Finalists and Chairman's Winners at Lenape
- Nemesis Welcomes New Members for the 2014 Season
- 2014 Week 4: Build Journal
- Nemesis Starts the Season With a Win!
- Robotics Discovery Day lights a Spark of Inspiration
- Week 2: Build Journal
- Discovery Day 2012