a compilation of useful resources for FRC2590
- FIRST Robotics FRC ProgramDetails of the FRC program at the official FIRST site
- FRC Discussion ForumsFRC Forums where you can discuss topics specific to FRC
- FIRST ScholarshipsList of available scholarships for FIRST participants
- Chief DelphiExcellent discussions on any/all FIRST topics
- MAR | Mid Atlantic RoboticsSchedule and Competition details for the Mid Atlantic FIRST region
- The Blue AllianceMatch Records and other information about specific FIRST teams
- How to Create Content: Blogging, Tagging and Featured PostsIntro If you were unaware, this gorgeous framework you see around you was a Herculean labor delivered sweetly to your comput
- How to Salvage a Terrible ImageSo despite the three gorgeous top of the line cameras, an insane assortment of lenses, and a slew of intense pro photography
- How to Contribute to the Website Code RepositoryGithub How to REFERENCE How to Fork a RepoGit CheatSheet ================================================ SETTING UP THE
- Getting Down to Business With NemesisNeed to write a business plan? We got you.
- Electronics TutorialWires, wires, wires!
- MIT Machine Shop Tutorials"How To" videos on using a drill press and other tools from the MIT Robotics Lab
- 101 Ways Parents Can Help a FIRST Teamwant to help? but are floudering around uselessly? Read this useful tutorial for parents
- Student ApplicationOur official application for current and new students.
- Google Groups dListOur Google Groups distribution list with complete archive:
- Robbinsville Tech WikiThe Robbinsville Tech Wiki provides instructions on how to use the Tech Lab's machines
- TwitterRead while we spew words at you
- SnapchatAdd us at "frc2590" for a behind the scenes look
- FacebookLike our page for team updates
- InstagramDouble-tap our daily happenings
- YoutubeLatest Videos from Team 2590
- FlickrSee all of our photos hosted on Flickr
- TumblrLive team updates/photos
Web Dev Team
- Alex's Git TutorialHow to set up/contribute to the website repository
- ProcessWire APIThe API for using our Content Management System (CMS), ProcessWire
- WebPlatform HTML/CSS Lessonsnew opensource resource for learning HTML/CSS. Contributed to by Mozilla and Opera webDev teams
- w3Schools HTML/CSS/PHP referencetake these with a grain of salt, some of the examples are outdated. However, a very useful, well organized reference for most web language functions.
- Git Cheatsheetinteractive git cheatsheet
- How to Fork a RepoForking a Repository and setting remote variables
- Merging a Pull RequestHow to merge a pull request with your current repository. You'll be using this mostly when you pull the latest changes from the upstream master branch
- Using KDiff3 to mergeUsing KDiff3 (my merging program of choice) to easily merge conflicting files with Github
- CSS3 Animations CheatsheetThis is an external library which we aren't incorporating, but very nice interactive demonstrations of some of the animations possible with CSS3
- McMaster-CarrMcMaster-Carr, over 480K products, 470K of them can be used on the robot
- AndyMarkAndyMark, exclusive supplier for all your FIRST needs
- BaneBotsGear boxes for everyone
- Anderson Electrical ConnectorsGotta have those electrical connectors
- Bumper FabricDress your bumpers in style.
- Wiring SuppliesWires. What would we do without them?